We also started the lapsit reading program again. The lady that funs it had to cancel it for the month of april and may since the library was under construction. Next week I am going to sign her up for the summer reading program which will run through the month of July. So as you can see we have been keeping pretty busy around here.
The other pictures that you see above are of Abby and her little friend Eliana at the dunes. We took a trip there with a friend and her babies and our pastor's wife. We had a good time dunking in the water from the river and playing with the sand. The picture with Ryan was taken on Father's Day. Abby and I got Ryan a walking stick for when he goes hiking.
Ryan was out in the field this week for more training. Sometimes it feels like all he does is train. I guess some day he will done with all this.
I think those are all the news I have for the moment. Hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment