I hope you all had a wonderful memorial weekend! We had the pleasure of having a few friends we have made since we moved to Mountain Home (the last few pictures). The girls and boy all enjoyed the pool and us adults enjoyed each other's company.
So far Ryan's results from the biopsy in about a week. He had his stitches taken off last week and the doctor said he was healing well. Now we are praying that the results come out clean. He continues studying to complete qualifications for his job....and can't wait to be done! It seems so tedious.
I went to the doctor last week to see if there was any way that Tricare would pay for my braces and there seems to be some hope. I have to go through the whole application and appeals process, so hopefully it is all worth it in the end.
As far as little miss Abby, what can I say. She just enjoys life. Between reading her books, playing in the pool and sandbox and "helping" me around the house she is very content. She got her first tattoo this weekend. Didn't know what to think of it at first, but now she loves it. She checks to make sure it is still there and shows it with pride. And today she turned 16 months old!! Can you believe it? I finally remembered to weigh her and surprise...she is 21 lbs!! It may not seem like a big deal, but for me it is huge. She has always been so skinny and believe me I feed her, but she just seems to have that complexion anyway.
I can't think of anything else new with us. Just wanted to get these pictures out to you all.
Hugs from us,
Laura
1 comment:
I went a head and set up the account so I can email you this way. I am glad you have some new friends and it looks Abby has some too. Will does not have any friends his age they are all older and some time he has to many mommies running around telling him no. He gets a little tired of it. The pictures are so cute. She is getting bigger every pictures you send.
We spent Monday at the Kaufman new home they live in Newburgh now and it is really nice. It is much bigger than the old one. It was nice to see every one and spent time with them. We do not get together as much as we used to.
Tom is working this summer at the boys and girls club and working on cars at night. We do not see him all that much but hopefully not much longer he can stop the evening stuff.
Will and I watch children all day I think I had nine today. I loose count after five(HA HA) It makes for very fast days before I know it is five oclock. I am having trouble keeping up with the house work because I am to tired to do it at night. I am hoping things slow down some soon. Will is really doing more and more each day. He is walking much better and getting up all by himseld, not have to go to a wall or piece of furniture to stand up. He love to swim and does very well on his own. I can put him in the pool at Chris and Beka's and he will swim all by hisself. I take complete credit for it. Since tom can only take care of himself in the water. I believe Will was born with gils just like his mommy.(very pround parent moment) Every day that I see him I just smile he is my joy I just do not know what I did before him. God has bless Tom and I with him in our lives. Well it was good to see picture I will try and get some picture to you soon. Let us know about the doctor for Ryan and I hope things go well for you. I need to get to bed so I can take on another day.
God Bless
Fawna
Post a Comment